Thursday, September 17, 2009

The StarCraft Noobentaries

I promised I'd chronicle my adventures in Hearts of Iron 3 for the benefit of my thousands of adoring fans. But before I do, I have to plug my comrade's new YouTube channel. Party members are urged (which is a nice way of saying required) to check out this site.

Unfortunately I didn't do very well against Arangarx, but don't let it get to the presses. My crushing defeat is to be kept from the public at all costs. The video is for party members only, and to get my comrade's hit count up. Evidence of the loss will be erased from Party records as soon as I release a propaganda reel describing my glorious triumph over the vile Terrans.

The Noobentator


New Segment: Bonus Stage

One of the best bonus stages in any video game. In Street Fighter II, you're challenged to demolish a car with your bare hands. If that's not hardcore, nothing is.

Your fearless leader is announcing a new segment to his internationally acclaimed blog, the Bonus Stage. This is where I'll deliver insightful commentary on popular culture, my thoughts and off-topic subjects not related to video games. This is mainly for when I run out of material for game related topics, which is pretty close to happening. Not a lot to report running up to the height of the fall game release season.

I wish I had more to say right now, but I promise more awesome posts later on. I'm highly anticipating mid to late fall, for Dragon Age, Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment