Saturday, September 19, 2009

Video Game Related YouTube Videos

I'm going to have to cancel my HoI 3 chronicle unfortunately. (Note to self: Gathering intelligence on the country you want to invade is a good idea.) I have a lot more to learn and do in the game before I'm ready for something like an AAR. It's amazing, although sometimes frustrating, how deep that game can be. But perhaps that's for another post.

I'm going to instead list some notable video game related YouTube videos that are worth checking out. I know my posts have been pretty short as of late, but I'm hard at work on my latest machinima film. Anyways, here are some cool vids to watch while you wait for me to come up with a compelling topic to dazzle the masses with.


I love this guy's lyric based versions of these classic video game songs. I put them on my iPod :D







No comments:

Post a Comment